The popup survey screen

Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 25, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK... it's good that Adobe is asking for forum feedback

Now is it possible for that survey to have a MEMORY of the fact that I have already filled it out... so it will STOP interrupting my browsing sessions in the various forums?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Advocate , Jun 28, 2010
Jochem_van_Dieten Advocate , Jun 28, 2010
Check your cookie settings. The survey should set a cookie to indicate you have already completed it.

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Enthusiast ,
Jun 25, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John T Smith wrote:

OK... it's good that Adobe is asking for forum feedback

Now is it possible for that survey to have a MEMORY of the fact that I have already filled it out... so it will STOP interrupting my browsing sessions in the various forums?

I think you're now asking for a bit much... just be grateful that there is a request for feedback

(Whether anyone pays attention is, however, a different matter.)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Engaged ,
Jun 25, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time it pops up just keep checking the farthest option on the left. With enough accurate feedback it will go away.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Advocate ,
Jun 28, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your cookie settings. The survey should set a cookie to indicate you have already completed it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines