• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Things I like

Advocate ,
May 25, 2009 May 25, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dug back about 10 pages and couldn't find the old one ...

I like: the ability to post code without the forum trying to parse it. Attachments. The camera icon.

That's it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Mark All As Read function, which is a necessity now, with the unwieldiness of the new forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm, I think we had that before. Keep trying

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like the pretty pages and the way they load nice and slow so you have time to meditate until they appear.

I like the fact that you have to re-log in all the time – it reinforces a sense of identity.

I like the fact that you can get logged out in the middle of a reply and can't recover what you wrote – it was probably rubbish any way.

I love the huuuge reply box and the way it messes with text inputting – who needs conventions?

I love the points system – it doesn't actually mean anything, but those red blobs are so exciting.

I love the exclusion of the NNTP interface – those Luddites weren't deserving of the Jive experience anyway.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Adobe, for giving us a rich new experience!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 26, 2009 May 26, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fascinating captain. sarcasm levels are spiking off my tricorder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Improved Search feature (still doesn't beat dejanews.com - or google.com for Jive posts)

http://forums.adobe.com/message/1132684

Found the above by typing "things i like"  (no quotes) and waiting for the list to drop down.

Those are nice features. But be veeewwwwy caweful if you twy posting code via email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I only recently found the drop-down list under the search box, because it's a bit slow arriving and I've usually hit Return or the magnifying glass before it has time to appear. With a bit of patience, it's not bad at all. The search function in the old forum was pretty dire.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines