• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

This is a massive step backwards [Branched & Moved]

Contributor ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a massive step backwards and actually a big mistake on Adobe's part. The forums are now useless without the rich history of solutions from the past. I would say all old questions and replies are still relevant today. Just because someone hasn't searched for them in a while doesn't mean they need archiving. I would petition that Adobe restore all of the historical data as soon as possible. 

[Moved from “InDesign” to “Community Feedback” by moderator.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Oct 05, 2019 Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although information on products that have been discontinued has been included, the information posted in the forum so far can be said to be a property.
I don't think there should be things that can only be attributed to the circumstances of the company, and the future direction of the forum will tend to be in a negative direction such as "It will disappear in a few years." I'm worried that it might be.
There is a word “Lingering knowledge” in Japan.
It means getting new from old.
The top of the new forum says, “If you have trouble with an idea, get inspiration.” That is exactly it.
I would like Adobe to know that erasing past information is in some ways a reverse of the concept of the new forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I always smiled when searching an answer for an obscure problem ... to find one I solved ten or more years ago.

No more!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines