• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

THIS IS NOT A PRODUCT FORUM.

Advocate ,
Jul 28, 2009 Jul 28, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not for Photoshop. Or Acrobat. Or Dreamweaver. Or any other Adobe application. If you have a question about specific software including Creative Suites, please go here and choose your forum: http://forums.adobe.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if some of the ones posting are even aware where they've landed up... Maybe, signing up kicks them to a forum's post page and they don't check the breadcrumbs... later, they just latch on to the thread thru their profile...

Claudio said something about ending up in a weird place after signing in following a several day absence... there's a recent/new post here by a non-newbie on DW...  <shrug>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder more if the type of person who would get themselves in a forum called "forum comments" to ask their photoshop question will be dissuaded by this post.  I wonder if they will even notice it, since they had to have navigated past the big photoshop logo on the main forum page...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just trying to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Understood and appreciated.  I'm not holding my breath for results though.

Really, this all started somewhat recently, right?  Like something switched over on the forums and started misdirecting people here. Either by automagical post (or poster) relocation or by some sort of UI ambiguity.  There were not all these DW posts a month ago, were there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't belive there were if so not more than one or two stray's.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems to me that they fixed the SDA bug (or banned him...one of the two...I haven't seem him around lately), and instead totally messed up something else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw him in a recent thread today. They have may have convinced him to go through forum instead of email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They gave him a offer he couldn't refuse.

PjonesCET wrote:

I saw him in a recent thread today. They have may have convinced him to go through forum instead of email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These "this is not x forum" threads are starting to remind me of that old comedy gag where you see increasingly absurd messages one after another, the next "this is not" thread will be one that says (in all caps):  THIS IS NOT EVEN AN ADOBE FORUM!  and finally  GO AWAY!!!!!  yes?

Jive forum = loony toons

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jul 29, 2009 Jul 29, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it me or does it seem like they're actually working?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 29, 2009 Jul 29, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jesseham wrote:

Is it me or does it seem like they're actually working?

You're just getting used to it...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jul 30, 2009 Jul 30, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems I spoke too soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But at least we know why. They go to 'how to get help quickly' from whatever forum they are in. They don't realise it's part of this forum. So when they see 'up to discussions in Forum Comments' - they've never heard of this place, they think it means 'go to the discussions in whatever forum you were in a minute ago'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now that that's taken care of, lets get back to the usually scheduled jive smack talk!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kath-H wrote:

But at least we know why. They go to 'how to get help quickly' from whatever forum they are in. They don't realise it's part of this forum. So when they see 'up to discussions in Forum Comments' - they've never heard of this place, they think it means 'go to the discussions in whatever forum you were in a minute ago'.

That's a stupid, redundant and now confusing link at the tail of the breadcrumbs.

I'm glad I don't need to use the bloody things!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines