• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

This new forum software is driving me nuts

Advisor ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Obviously, as usual with Adobe, the customers are the beta testers.

The only thing that I can do normally is to create a new thread. Otherwise...

- The Reply button sometimes does nothing, sometimes opens a useless one liner editor. We do need a normal editor when answering.
- Sometimes my posts are published, sometimes they are not. It's random. I don't get any confirmation about posting failure or success.

- The Jive software was already terrible but this one is even worse. I couldn't imagine that this was possible.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To post a reply, you have to click the blue reply button - you will then get the full-text editor. The grey reply button is a quick answer. It does not open the full-text editor. And if you press enter to get a new paragraph as you do, it will instead, send the message!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ricky, I know this. I'm just saying that these design choices are ridiculous. Moreover, when you edit a "Quick Reply", you get the full editor. Absolutely inconsistent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
The evolution of a community forum...🤔

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines