• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

This website is pretty good!

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2012 Feb 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This website is pretty good! How can I make one like this !?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 28, 2012 Feb 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you Jive ing me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

He's just Jive Talkin'.

Actually you be much better served to use PHPbb to do a help site similar to this. Do have to admit though we don't have that nasty bug where you have to hit return the delete in order to prevent you text breaking anywhere in a sentence.

Now if Adobe or Jive would just pony up so dough and put in some decent servers so that one minute we don't have to wait 10 minutes to see anything come up, or not come up at all then next minute verything goes lightning fast. Should be lightning fast all the time 24/7.

And we we do have a new irritant in which you click an link to a thread from email reminders the screen blinks one to three times before it setles down. I'll have to take a screenshot movie and post just for people to see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wiremesh wrote:

This website is pretty good! How can I make one like this !?

I dunno...  Do you buy Adobe MakeAWebSite Pro and just press the big [Make a Website Just Like Adobe's] button?

Wait, no, I saw a TV commercial late one night for a website making tool.  THAT must be how they do it!

No, wait, maybe...  I give up.  How?

In all seriousness, this forum site has its little quirks but we don't often enough express appreciation for all the work that's gone into it.  Thanks, John Cornicello and everyone who's put all your effort into making this website pretty good!

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 29, 2012 Feb 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click the "powered by" link at the bottom of every page and go to Jive's site

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 29, 2012 Feb 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This web site (forum) wouldn't be what it is whithout the 1,000,000+ users that contribute to it.

Jive or no Jive; it is the users that make it successful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines