Highlighted

TIME DIFFERENCE OF +1 HRS

LEGEND ,
Jul 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You guys might remember that few weeks ago we were trying to work out why there is always a time difference between GMT (base zero) and some other global time zones.

I think I have found it.  The difference lies in Forum's settings.  There is no adjustments for summertime and wintertime (or day light savings time and all that).  In my case the only one correctly I can set is as per this picture:

2011-07-29_0251.png

I could select one for Monrovia but that would be completely incorrect because I am not in Monrovia.  Perhaps in Winter I might have to change it to get it right.

Why can't Adobe get this right?  All Windows systems are corrected automatically so I would have thought it would be straight forward to set this correctly.

hth

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

TIME DIFFERENCE OF +1 HRS

LEGEND ,
Jul 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You guys might remember that few weeks ago we were trying to work out why there is always a time difference between GMT (base zero) and some other global time zones.

I think I have found it.  The difference lies in Forum's settings.  There is no adjustments for summertime and wintertime (or day light savings time and all that).  In my case the only one correctly I can set is as per this picture:

2011-07-29_0251.png

I could select one for Monrovia but that would be completely incorrect because I am not in Monrovia.  Perhaps in Winter I might have to change it to get it right.

Why can't Adobe get this right?  All Windows systems are corrected automatically so I would have thought it would be straight forward to set this correctly.

hth

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 28, 2011 0

Have something to add?