• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

To many accounts

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2011 Feb 24, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have three accounts at the moment how do I combine them. One has no  registrations so how do I delete this account?. Two have registrations  of software so how do I move the regsitration from one account to the  other?

Please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 25, 2011 Feb 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to contact customer service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2011 Mar 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a colored nook and loved it.  It stopped charging.  I was given another one.  Two days later the same problem with charging. I got another.  When I went to open adobe flash the nook shows "error tooo many attempts".  I took it to Best Buy and had a Geek Squad member try to help me.($30 fee on a brand new item - certainly not good customer service)   They too could not get adobe to fix.  I was told to call Adobe which I did.  I had an hour wait and eventually no help.  I have to get through to adobe and tell them I am not pirating or stealing their service.  I am unable to download books from the library because of the error Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2011 Mar 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nook is a Barnes & Noble product... ask them for help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines