• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

To much White Space, remove the 2 lines of post under Title.

LEGEND ,
Oct 06, 2019 Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To much White Space all over these forums and by not displaying the first 2 line of the post under the title that would help with the to much white space.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed.

This very point has been raised multiple times - both during testing and since launch - but obviously has never been high enough up the priority list so nothing has been done.

Time to action it now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To add to this for Adobe employee benefit, see this thread (page 12) for a user made css that makes the forum page bearable. Requires a browser extension and installing a user css through the extension.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/Back-Room/New-Forum-Issues-Part-two/m-p/10644276#M52058

Edit: For those without access to that forum, install the browser extension 'Stylus', click on the Stylus icon in your browser and click the 'Find styles' link. Browse through the list for 'Adobe Forums Compact CSS'.

You can also search for it on the userstyles.org website once you've installed Stylus.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amber that add-on, plugin, extension is all well and good but it does not take the place of a properly designed functional forum system which this forum is NOT.

We need the Forum Fixed. Not a Browser Add-on.

2019-10-06 17_10_23-AutoCAD Architecture Forum - Autodesk Community.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh yes, I know. Just posting it to show the extremes people are going to. And Adobe can copy the code from it. 😛 😛 😛

(yes, I know they can't really. but if I don't laugh I'll cry...)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Perhaps they can't copy the code, but I think the design should point them in the right direction!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines