Copied

Looks the forums have been for much of the past hour or two, returning:

$ curl  http://forums.adobe.com
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<html><head>
<title>302 Found</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Found</h1>
<p>The document has moved <a href="http://www.adobe.com/special/message.html">here</a>.</p>
</body></html>

Also at one point got a page asking me to email the administrator as admin@clearspace.instance or somesuch...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 14, 2011 Apr 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be interesting to know if this is related to restoral of Read Tracking.

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe.com was also down at the same time. Don't know if they are related, or if it is related to Read Tracking and separate from the Adobe.com issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another thing that MAY be related to read tracking being activated is that today, for this first time in several weeks, I was away from my computer for about 2 hours... and I was logged out (still had IE running the entire time)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, so Read Tracking allowed you to find time to do other things (as it did for me)?  Excellent! 

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Read Tracking came back for me yesterday (Wednesday, April 13), and the forums worked fine, as they did this AM (April 14), until ~ 1:00PM PDT, and then things went to heck. The forum servers did come up once, but quickly shut down. As of ~ 3:30PM PDT, things are working well.

My guess - just a few big hiccup attacks, and things are OK - until later, when they will not be.

Thanks for Read Tracking. I got all the stuff cleaned out in about 6 forums, so am close to up to date. However, with the servers being down, there is not THAT much work to do this afternoon...

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't suppose Adobe used the downtime to add 2-3 more banks of

Server Farms. Sure would speed things up and dumping Cable or DSL

connection for FOIS, would help as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines