• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

translate tool not working right (on forum) it pops out upwards so incomplete list

Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I wanted to reply to this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/Color-Management/variation-de-luminosit%C3%A9/td-p/10656241

But its in French, yeah the translate tool would help me but the pop out menu pops upwards so runs off the top and therefore stops at "francais"

I'd send a screenshot if the "insert image" tool still existed in the rich text editor toolbar. that’s a bit of a catch 22 guys.

thanks

neil barstow, colourmanagement

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On short posts it's a bigger problem because there is insufficient screen space for that long list of languages to appear without getting truncated at the top.  If I zoom out in my browser, I can sometimes reach the top.  I usually have to disable my browser toolbars, too with F11.   Maybe it would work better if the language list were horizontal instead of vertical.  But whatever they do, don't put it in a modal window because this forum's modals are another usability nightmare. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines