Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble logging into Forums

Sep 29, 2010 Sep 29, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to log into forums to make posts. The top of the screen shows that I am logged into my account, but the forums all show the "login" link. When I try to login again through that link I go into an endless series of redirects between two adobe.com pages. I have tried this in 4 browsers between Mac and PC with the same results. Anyone else seen this?

BTW - I managed to get in by dumping all cookies and creating a new account directly in the forum area.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would try logging out first:

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/525685?tstart=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No joy. I followed that link and deleted all cookies. Still get the endless loop while trying to login.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2010 Oct 01, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

had a similar issue except it said I was blocked and unable to get in, "please check with your web admin."

After hours of trying to figure the problem, I CALLED Adobe and they realized it was a technical error at the forum tech's end and created a service number and sent it to them.

In 2 weeks, yes two, I got an email about resetting my password, unfortunatly it was one of those 24 hour resets and I missed my window.

so I just got on and chatted, but realized I must have prompted for a reset and followed the new email...it was quite embarrassing while i was chatting with Kibria...

I got in and the last thing was logging into the forum and it worked...

Kudo's to Adobe for solving this issue for me...  I know yours can be solved as well...

I to created a new one before the fix and had my question answered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I heard from Adobe yesterday, they said the problem is related to my proxy or firewall. One problem, I use neither. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

that is not good...

I guess your problem is different than mine...

but I always like to dispel that myth when i tell them, how can it be, when I have this trouble at work, home, and at a friends house, and on Mac and Windows?

That throws them into a tizzy then they look further and find out it is their issue not mine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines