• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Un authorising Licences

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay how do I talk to a staff member whose name is underlined by red so I can have the unauthorised licences removed.  How do I find the said staff member

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Find a Staff person in a message and hover your mouse over their name

you may then click the Message option in the popup window to send a private email

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks John, I am completely new to this.  So what part of the forum would I find a Staff person to reply to.  Is there any section that I have to be in.  I agree with a few people that Adobe are slow in replying.  In Australia there is a number in Sydney and you have to go through a menu and it takes for ever only to find that the person you are talking to can't help you.  I have thought of using my Kobo eReader as a door stop or wheel chock when I am changing a tyre. Very frustrating, but thank God I am not the only one having problems with the Unauthorised Activations.  There must be an easier way to deactivate them

Cheers

Terry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No specific forum, just check messages until you find someone with Staff next to their name

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines