• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to login

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2009 Apr 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Starting this afternoon about 2pm PST I was unable to login. Until that time, I had had no problems logging in .My browser just said redirecting and never did finish. I had to create a new account to be able to login. What gives? My screen name for the account in question is "si conehead".

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 09, 2009 Apr 09, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Si, just to clarify, you were successfully logging in to the new forums earlier this week, and now it's broken for you?  Because if all your tries for logging in to the new forums have been unsuccessful, that's a different issue.

But if you have logged in to the new forums this week successfully, and now can't as Si, first try deleting all your Abode.com and forums.adobe.com cookies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2009 Apr 09, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had been using the new forums with no problems and then for no reason I know of, I couldn't login. I tried deleteing cookies and rebooting. Nothing helped.

Today, with no changes at my end I am able to login.

Go figure.

I was also underwhelmed by the lack of response from anybody in forum operations. I can guarantee that I was not the only person in the world that was having this problem.

This whole new forum thing stinks.

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines