Unfollow a post

Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I unfollow a post? I went to my profile "My follows" but the post doesn't appear in the list and there are no paging buttons to see more.

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just ignore it.

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would, but I need to stop the emails and don't want to turn off ALL emails, which seems to be my only other option.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could be following a reply within the post, or maybe a full community? I can help you troubleshoot this, but we'd both need to be online at the same time. Send me a PM! 🙂

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's the checkbox from when I reply to a post. 

I have the emails for whole communities turned off because that's what RSS feeds are for. 🙂

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it's the checkbox, then it should be added to "My follows". Do let me know via PM if you want some help trying to see where that thread comes from!

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines