• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unfollowing a forum thread doesn't work

Community Beginner ,
Jul 04, 2016 Jul 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've got a problem with this forum. Recently I started a new thread, the question was answered and I would not like to receive any more emails if someone adds a post to the thread. Unfollowing doesn't seem to work.

If I chose to unfollow the thread in the cogwheel menu on the right at "my content" page and reload the page I'm still following it. I'm using Chrome and Windows 10.

Please don't misunderstand me I don't want to switch of email notifications like it's described here:

How do I unfollow all forums at once?

Just unfollowing a few threads would be great. Any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2016 Jul 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wish I could answer!  I'm still trying to find the "Ask A Question" button!!!!

HELLLLP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 05, 2016 Jul 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Have you tried on another browser? Have you tried going to the thread itself and clicking Stop Following at top right?

& CarynHillPH​ - where are you needing to ask a question. You can click "Start a Discussion" at the bottom of the page. For example on InDesign:

Screen Shot 2016-07-05 at 11.53.11 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines