• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vector File Formats for Captivate Imported Images

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2010 Jul 01, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating images for someone using Captivate. I have created jpeg images and I have used .emf files for the vector images so they can be scaled. However, the vector images (.emf) come in looking horrible. The gradients are all chunky and the outlines are gone. The person I have made the images for has converted them to .png and they look fine, but I want them to still be vector. Everything I have found says that Captivate can handle an .emf. I am on a MAC and she is on a PC. Does anyone have any suggestions as to why this is happening? Is there a different winodws based vector format that would work. The images were originally built in Illustrator.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 01, 2010 Jul 01, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would advise you to post your question in the appropriate Captivate forum, which you may find here:

http://forums.adobe.com/community/adobe_captivate

This forum is for discussions on the forums themselves.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines