Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Verification Codes for forms

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2009 Jul 24, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

Am new to this forum so I hope I'm posting correctly.

I have designed a website for my local choir and it seems to work pretty well, however I decided to create a "submit" form for the website for ease of enquiries.  Subsequently I thought I should use some form of verification code to ensure that users completing the form are genuine.

I found some coding and inserted it, but don't believe I've done it correctly and would really appreciate some help.

Is there anyone there who would be prepared to look at my webpage and give some advice at all?

Many grateful thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the risk of sound rude which is not my intent. :

Just above your message and below your sign in name click on the Adobe Forums (a hot link) this takes you to main Forum page. click eithe on either DreamWeaver or Acrobat links and choose desired forum.

This forum is for the discussion of how the actual forum Software is preforming. I would think either acrobat Mac or acrobat PC forum is what is needed. There also is supposed to be a Webdesign Forum as well that might be helpful. Click on each of the buttons to find the desired forum (opens drop down list).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Caradais,

It's really simple.

This is the Forum Comments forum.  Are you making a comment about the forums?  No?  Then you've posted in the wrong forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is interesting that it is the dreamweavers and acrobats that stumble into this circus the most.

circuss.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jul 25, 2009 Jul 25, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well you have to remember that they were originally under Macromedia's wing. They are not use to the rough and tumble atmosphere that is here with the Adobe crowd.  A majority of the regulars in Adobe land were non to happy for Macromedia being foisted upon them. As a Former poster in Macromedia Land; they (the macromedia crowd) hated the idea being shoved down Adobe's throat as well.

I will note that each new person that goes to DreamWeaver forum, if the same bunch is there, they will be lucky to get acknowledge for a while by the regulars, if they are greenhorns. while they won't be chewed up and spit out as in Adobe land, I can attest to that, firsthand.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines