Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Viewing Posts in New Forum

Mar 17, 2009 Mar 17, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A great help would be the options to view new posts only, with viewing options that include Today's posts; Posts since last logon; Posts within last 24 hours; Posts within last 2 days; etc.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, yes it would! i'm not sure the ability to view "new to you" posts exists in the sw though. maybe some of the other options exist though... that's my one issue. it seemed to be running fine speed wise the couple times i logged in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>the ability to view "new to you" posts

is ESSENTIAL to me and, unless that capability is restored, I will not be contributing to the new Forums but might merely read them occasionally on the Google link which is mercifully free of the excess junk that will now burden the Adobe Forums:

http://groups.google.com/group/adobe.photoshop.macintosh/topics

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lets hope that that group is not based on an newsgroup feed Ann, as the group name indicates. If it is, you probably won't be seeing very many new posts appearing in it, as there is no newsgroup access (initially) from the new forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Updates on the Google page seem to be happening within less than 5 minutes of the time that a message was posted on the Adobe Forums (which is fine if you not intending to contribute to the thread anyway); and the Google Search is faster and much more efficient at finding material within the body-text of a message than is Adobe's.

But it probably is based on a Newsgroup Feeder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines