• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

We have a new favicon/bookmark icon

Community Expert ,
May 20, 2010 May 20, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The white on red Adobe A has been replaced by some greenery, today.

Have you noticed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's been coming (and going) for a long time Jacob.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is strange, John.

I have seen the icons change in the FF Bookmarks today for the very first time. The icon of each forum changed the first time I selected it, so I followed the change over half an hour or so until I was through. And it would not have escaped my notice if it had happened before; I also still keep the old bookmarks that led to the fair forums, and every now and again I have clicked one of those because they were alike, the old ones just being slightly larger and without the undersize Adobe in black.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The green favico is Jive's standard. I've seen it sometimes when I hit a bad link or try to go to a page that was deleted or get some system error page. It usually clears itself up for me. I'm seeing the red A right now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hm-m, have not noticed. Being an advertising photographer, I hope that I am not going color-blind. Gotta' watch more closely.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe I'm also alone in this, but I have never seen these green favicons. But then, I have never seen little green men either...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jacob Bugge wrote:

The white on red Adobe A has been replaced by some greenery, today.

Have you noticed?

That's been happening for ages.... has also been commented on in the past... and there seems to be no method to the madness... I have seen the green icon when all pages and the site seems to be working fine... and have also seen the red Adobe icon when everything has headed south!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
May 21, 2010 May 21, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe they need to create a Blue one when they are non-commital.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

PjonesCET wrote:

Maybe they need to create a Blue one when they are non-commital.

Amber... amber is the colour you're looking for

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today, everything seems to turn back from green to red. Another reason to notice to be sure is that I click the bookmark whenever I leave a thread to get to an updated forum view.

This seems to be just another strangeness that shows up differently for different forum members, if at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines