• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

We need full resolution screenshots in the forum in order to help people asap!

Mentor ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear forum admins and developers,

this is getting more and more urgent.

The image resolution to the posted screenshots is just to small - we can't hardly see anything and therefore can't offer the help, people need.

Just two examples from today:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/After-Effects/I-have-no-idea-what-just-happened-to-my-after-effect-do...

https://community.adobe.com/t5/After-Effects/Why-does-editing-become-so-pixelated-and-laggy-and-how-...

Please put this on your priority list to keep the forum running.

Thank you in advance!

*Martin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're right, that’s small, to small to see detail, but maybe if the OP had cropped only the important part of the screen it would be OK. A screenshot can't be wider than the forum page, I guess. The only way I can see a full page screenshot working is as an attatchment

neil barstow, colourmanagement

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

> if the OP had cropped only the important part of the screen it would be OK.

I lost count of how many times the OP did that on Jive only to subsequently be asked for a full screen shot.

What OP's think is the important part of the screen is rarely the same for forum regulars.

I really don't get why screenshots are such a problem on this platform.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some users have AE in full screen and often comps are complex so we have to see everything. Attachment is no solution. Having full resolution screenshots was no problem in the old forum... should be a doable job in this one.

*Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem on the Premiere Pro forum. Half the time cannot read the screenshots.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines