• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Weird lag between Purchase and Download???

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2010 Oct 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello -- I'm concerned about the strange lag between receiving a "Order Confirmation" email from Adobe for my $820 purchase and... the fact that the download email has still not been sent for the same order over an hour later.

What's up with this bad business practice??? I've never purchased software from a reputable company's website and had such a huge lag. I can't even "track" the order in the Adobe Support Portal since the system replies that it "can't find your order. Please try back in 2 hours." Really lame.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please repost in the adobe.com forum. They should be able to help you. Here you are just talking to fellow users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! Will do

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines