• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Well, I was lost and now I've been invited!

Engaged ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please feel free to correct me. So this is what used to be called the lounge but is now just called Adobe Support Community is that right? I can't see my posted comments like I use to. In the lounge they'd appear immediately but not here is there some setting that I need to change?

Why did Adobe make this move when it seemed everything was working fine with the old site? I don't get it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 21, 2019 Sep 21, 2019

Adobe support community is what was called prior the forums.adobe.com. That's the root of all fora. Get started (this forum) is for anything that does not fit into a product specific theme.

The old forum was not evolving anymore and there where a lot of problems. We all hopped, that the new forum would solve some of the problems and it did, just to introduce new ones. Consider this here as work in progress. The support community will do their best to follow up. Unfortunately this is all I can

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2019 Sep 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe support community is what was called prior the forums.adobe.com. That's the root of all fora. Get started (this forum) is for anything that does not fit into a product specific theme.

The old forum was not evolving anymore and there where a lot of problems. We all hopped, that the new forum would solve some of the problems and it did, just to introduce new ones. Consider this here as work in progress. The support community will do their best to follow up. Unfortunately this is all I can answer as I'm also struggling currently...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just can't believe how radically and quickly they changed everything. I liked the old style where there was a list of thread topics that you could scan quickly this new scheme is going to take a long time for me to get use to. Thanks for your time and response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 22, 2019 Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
New software, new style, new problems...
ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The switch from JIVE to Khoros (formerly Spredfast + L ithium)  took more than a year of planning.  And it's still very much a work in progress.  

Go to the main Adobe Support Community page .

https://community.adobe.com/

Go to search field and type The Lounge or any other forum.

clipboard_image_0.png

Or just bookmark this URL.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/The-Lounge/bd-p/the-lounge

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines