What a mess!

Enthusiast ,
Feb 14, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just logged in to the Lightroom Forum (again!) and was given the opportunity to also entry my Adobe ID. So, I did that. After about 5 to 10 seconds of watching the url change and change and change I got an error message saying that theurl was now back to the original page! In other words, the system was looping.

Does this junk ever get tested?

Bob Peters

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

What a mess!

Enthusiast ,
Feb 14, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just logged in to the Lightroom Forum (again!) and was given the opportunity to also entry my Adobe ID. So, I did that. After about 5 to 10 seconds of watching the url change and change and change I got an error message saying that theurl was now back to the original page! In other words, the system was looping.

Does this junk ever get tested?

Bob Peters

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 14, 2009 0
Enthusiast ,
Feb 14, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And now I can't login to the Lightroom Forum!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 14, 2009 0
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bob, JohnC made some comments about the engineers perhaps working with cookies last night in the thread at http://www.adobeforums.com/webx?128@@.59b7ebfe

Feel free to post your "me, too!" over there.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 14, 2009 0
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looping log-ins for my "Phos±four dots" user account, kicked out, mucking through the "send me my stinkin' password" process, given a 24 character randomly generated alphanumeric username, re-logged in as my Adobe-attached account (even though that password I had carefully written down and re-entered doesn't work), thereby losing the up-to-date accounting of what I've read and what I haven't.

Send up a signal flare when this whole clusterf***k is fixed, will ya?

XD

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 14, 2009 0
LEGEND ,
Feb 14, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perseverance brings its own reward.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 14, 2009 0
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reward!?

What reward, exactly?

I'm currently trying to calculate how much it costs me in time and aggravation on a per-severance basis.

;)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 14, 2009 0