• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What happined to Adobe support?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2014 Jul 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if this is the correct forum so please forgive my ignorance. Ive been an Adobe user since 1998 and have occasionally needed advice from support by phone live chat ect. It appears that service my be no longer provided as all roads seem to lead to forums. If support is still around please provide a working link, Thanks in advance for any reply's

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 20, 2014 Jul 20, 2014

nealeh wrote:

"You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike" and they all lead to1.png

It depends what you select; not all products / problems have direct contact options.  But many do

contact.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's all here: http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Or if you want to get help from the forum, provide some information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2014 Jul 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply Pat . I must be missing something the link you attached takes me to the same portal I was stuck at before. It asks to pick a product directs me through series of questions and the result is a user forum. While I find user forums helpful, the last issue i had required a live ast who remotely made registry and permission changes (requiring several attempts) To get a working install of premier. If live chat still is available I would really like to find it. In the 16 years of using Adobe I have relied on the forums several times with great success. With this reoccurring issue i was hopping help direct from Adobe. After spending thousands of dollars on their products i have come to expect direct access to their tecs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2014 Jul 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Disregard gentlemen I found the issue , operator error, after trying several different program choices I found a live chat option open. (the first 3=4 had only forum options open0 thanks again for your quick replies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 19, 2014 Jul 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It always feels like the original Colossal Cave adventure game to me.

"You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike" and they all lead to:

1.png

Cheers,

--

Neale

Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your children

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 20, 2014 Jul 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nealeh wrote:

"You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike" and they all lead to1.png

It depends what you select; not all products / problems have direct contact options.  But many do

contact.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw all this in a later Thread. What was supposed to be in OP's original Post.

Okay here is a Movie clip explaining things better:

Plugin.mp4 - Google Drive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your input Pat, after some mucking about I found the support options vary from problem to problem (product to product). Just as my issue with the site was operator error (or at least operator ignorance) my original install issue with design studio occurred after installing a SSD and cloning windows from my old disc.(hoping to save some trouble ) in any event some creative reg editing allowed fresh DS install and the usual  permission changes got Premiere in as well. As always I thank all for there time and suggestions.

P.S. The SSD  works well , I also partitioned a bit for scratch drive, seems faster (maybe just wishful thinking after the $500 upgrade)        

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey sorry for all the (re: Re: Re: Re: Re;) junk at the top of my post , Think it came from typing in word and pasting here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jul 21, 2014 Jul 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

eric r wrote:

Hey sorry for all the (re: Re: Re: Re: Re;) junk at the top of my post , Think it came from typing in word and pasting here

Would please tell me what content your using so that I can see the item your trying to show.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nealeh wrote:

It always feels like the original Colossal Cave adventure game to me.

"You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike"

PLUGH! 

I wonder how many here have played that on a DEC machine at 300 baud.  Yet even today, this forum still leaves one with the feeling...

YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY A RANK AMATEUR.  BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME.

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you need help with a specific program, you should go to that program's forum

If you will start at the Forums Index https://forums.adobe.com/welcome

You will be able to select a forum for the specific Adobe product(s) you use

Click the "down arrow" symbol on the right (where it says All communities) to open the drop down list and scroll

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 19, 2014 Jul 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ericr64 wrote:

all roads seem to lead to forums

Heh, it's because we give the best support, for the things we can.

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Plugin is needed? FireFox can't find one

MissingPluging.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines