• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What has happened on the forums I cannot post images

LEGEND ,
Oct 30, 2015 Oct 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now here I have the banner allowing images to be posted but why do I not have it when responding to the Inbox like below:

Adobe-Forum.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 31, 2015 Oct 31, 2015

Dave,

I just found out that it was a Private Message and Private Messages do not support anything but plain old ordinary text.  My mistake was not recognizing the little icon as a Private Message.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 30, 2015 Oct 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what you mean but I can post the images:

2015-10-31_0219.png

Try logging off and clear the browser cache to see if this corrects itself.  the above picture was created from my inbox and pressing reply to original discussion;  Something like in this picture:

2015-10-31_0223.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 31, 2015 Oct 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just logged in this morning and hit reply to your entry and now it seems to be working properly with the full editing banner.  Notice above that yesterday in only got that little "Reply" window which I was able to type in but that was all.  I happened several times as I was doing my daily "duty".  Problem solved.  But why it happened I guess we will never know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Inbox messages have never supported images or attachments.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dave,

I just found out that it was a Private Message and Private Messages do not support anything but plain old ordinary text.  My mistake was not recognizing the little icon as a Private Message.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines