• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is Adobe trying to do to us?!?

Explorer ,
Sep 14, 2015 Sep 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Adobe seriously trying to distance itself from the web development community? Seems like everyday Adobe makes yet another move to alienate web developers... first removing server behaviors, then forcing CC via the cloud, then dropping extension manager, now forcing add-ons through the cloud via a very un-intuitve process. Even more frustrating, is that every move is made with less and less user-inuitiveness.

My company decided this morning to uninstall and remove all Adobe products from our systems because they have had it with their crazy new paradigm and horrible customer support. Now I'm stuck with having to resource Unix alternatives (some of which are actually pretty neat - at least installing them was.)

I am now realizing why there is such an increase in Adobe spam in my email - they're losing market share because of their total lack of customer concern. I can't wait for the Adobe-hype esponse to my comments - although I seriously doubt if they even read these forums anymore.

I am so angry at Adobe that I could scream!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 14, 2015 Sep 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you don't care for a Cloud subscription, and you can use 3+ year old software that is no longer being updated, you may still buy Creative Suite 6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2015 Sep 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would agree, Adobe has been making some weird changes within the last year or two. Consistently making users upgrade over and over again it seems, as if they are testing how to limit it's users from particular options that may or may not benefit everyone. Watching video for example as been a huge issue for me when that message keeps popping up "video wont play due to you not having newer version of Adobe Flash". Drives me crazy.

Why not just have one simple reliable method of using Adobe Flash Player. I hope it doesn't continue to become more complicated over time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines