• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is Using the Community used for?

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Community, I'm creating this post to clarify what kind of questions should be posted on this board since there seems to be some confusion.

This space IS for:

This space IS NOT for:

• Adobe product issues or questions
    You have dedicated boards for most products on our Community Homepage. Simply scroll or filter through our multiple boards and select the product you're having issues with.
  • Account, subscriptions, and payments
    Post your question/problem on our Account, Payment & Plan board.
  • Downloading and installing issues
    Post your question/problem on our Download and Install board.
  • AEM products
    The AEM team monitors a separate community outside of this one. If you have any questions regarding their products, please post them on their Experience League Community.
  • Adobe Audience Manager
    That team also handles a separate community outside of this one. Here's their Adobe Audience Manager 
  • Sharing feedback regarding Adobe products
    Some Adobe products use UserVoice to share feedback directly with Product Managers. Check out which products have this feature available How to use UserVoice to request new features and report bugs.
  • Adobe Digital Learning Services
    The Adobe Digital Learning Services team does not monitor this community. Please get in touch with them here.

Hope this clarifies it, as well as gives you new information in case you didn't know where to start 🙂

TOPICS
Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you or another Adobe Staff member pin this to the top of the board so it remains visble?

Thanks,

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nancy, this was added as an announcement and it's -at this time- the only one on this board. So it's the first thing anyone sees when accessing Community Help 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unable to login to Package share from AEM 6.3 with working credentials.

[PII removed by mod]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The AEM team monitors a separate forum outside of this one. Please post any questions regarding their products on their Experience League Community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dint receive my voucher code to take Adobe developer exam for AD0-E301 Adobe Campaign Standard Developer exam.
I have updated all the necessary details asked by SSP Help team to do.But still I have not receivedthe code.Please do send me the voucher code by today EOD. Because I need to take up the exam on Thursday 25th 2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe Digital Learning Services team does not monitor this community. Please get in touch with them via Contact Us

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I have dropped a mail on 23rd seeking Voucher code for  this Certification, but haven't received any response yet. Could you please let me know how long it takes to get the same. I need to write the certification before 30th.

Thanks, 

Puja

[PII removed by mod]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See the correct answer above, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi team, I am very much required to get the answer for the below query.  1: how to restrict few pages access for our website.     2: how to lock any component or content if two author simultaneously editing the content 3: how to retrict my clientlibrary only for specific component not for full page. 4: how to restrict apps folder access in publish  instance if apps is restricted then how public instance load client libs which are created in apps .                  Team, will be a Great help for me if anyone of you can answer my 4 quiries  from above . I would really appreciate please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to go to Experience League Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Someone please help me.

<sly data-sly-test.lang="${scheme}://${servername}${val}" />
i am getting the current url in lang but when i m trying to test using below code it is getting false somewhere and i m not getting text ( true )  on page(view source). so is there any other condition in aem to use here.
 <sly data-sly-test="${lang == ''https://www.google.com''}">
    true
</sly>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are in the wrong forum.

Please go here:

Experience League Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Title" | projectt name

Where the "Title" is the text that is in the title field. The business users would like for us to see if we can autopopulate the Page title field for only pages created under particular template.

1. I have added jcr:title for the template its showing the under the tags(attached the screenshot).

2. when i create a page by deafult page is dsiplaying somethig like  localhost:4502/editor.html/content/project/sample/en-us/service/center/sample--.html

title amd tags.JPG

can you assist how to achieve this .

Thanks in Advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. The Community Help forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. 
  2. AEM is not supported in these communities. You need to post this question here: Experience League Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

how tofind the title which is repeated among two different content path using querybuilder in aem 6.5.

i need this result as com.day.cq.search.result.SearchResult result. i am using this result object for pagination, total cound , exeution time in search results.

i have tried with below approach

- i have using the below constrainsts and getting the results then assign to one list and finding the repeated title then using result list. but while doing pagination and total count its giving worng data.

predicate:

1_group.1_path=/content/med/en/hm/pa/comm
1_group.2_path=/content/med/en/hw/pa/comm
1_group.p.or=true
p.limit=10
p.excerpt=false
orderby.sort=desc
p.offset=0,
2_property=jcr:content/policy-details/number

2_property.value=D-666
orderby=@jcr:content/policy-details/version
type=cq:Page

but i want to achieve this in query itself. 

could you please give me andy direction.

Thanks in Advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The AEM team monitors a separate forum outside of this one. Any questions regarding their products, please post them on their Experience League Community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In edit dialog the of a component, RTE is disappeared after 6.5 Service Pack 4.

sling:resourceType : cq/gui/components/authoring/dialog/richtext

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you need to go to Adobe Experience League

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We have a usecase like:

We have integrated AEM SAML(OOTB) with Azure AD for user authentication. Now In Azure they have limitation that they can provide max of 150 groups(user belongs to) in saml response.
If a user is member of more than 150 groups for SAML, then Azure AD does not emit the groups claim in SAML Assertion. Instead it will replace the group attribute (usually named http://schemas.microsoft.com/claims/groups) with a group.link attribute (http://schemas.microsoft.com/claims/groups.link) that will contain a link back to https://graph.windows.net/<IdentityProviderID>/users/<UserObjectID>/getMemberObjects.
This causes the role mapping on the platform to be ineffective for the user the Assertion is applicable to.

User gets authenticated from azure but couldn't landed up with any AEM screen as saml response doesn't contain group information to redirect user to authorized page. Azure team says we need to call a REST Microsoft graph api to get group information in such case using that group.link.

We need to handle both scenarios:
1. User belongs to less than equal to 150 groups
2. User belongs to more than 150 groups

Can anyone suggest how we can achieve this? Do we need to write custom SAML authentication handler? how to call graph apis?

Quick response will be highly appreciated!!

Thanks in advance
Nisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to go to Adobe Experience League

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Done. Thanks John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need the feature pack for SharePoint connector. According to documentation SharePoint Connector it says that the connector only supports SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013.
Wanted to know few things:

1. Is there a feature pack that would support connecting AEM 6.4 to SharePoint 2016.
2. Does the connector work on AEM publish instances? If yes, is it recommended for end user login?
3. As the connector creates a JCR workspace can it co-exist with our existing JCR workspace of AEM or do we need a separate AEM instance?
4. Will connector support SSO based authentication using SAML?

Thanks in advance.

Prachi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Experience Manager is not supported here. I'd recommend posting on their own community: Adobe Experience League

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,

We are in the process to migrate the sites from Sitecore to AEM 6.5.

Please let me know the process to migrate from Sitecore to AEM.

Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines