• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is Using the Community used for?

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Community, I'm creating this post to clarify what kind of questions should be posted on this board since there seems to be some confusion.

This space IS for:

This space IS NOT for:

• Adobe product issues or questions
    You have dedicated boards for most products on our Community Homepage. Simply scroll or filter through our multiple boards and select the product you're having issues with.
  • Account, subscriptions, and payments
    Post your question/problem on our Account, Payment & Plan board.
  • Downloading and installing issues
    Post your question/problem on our Download and Install board.
  • AEM products
    The AEM team monitors a separate community outside of this one. If you have any questions regarding their products, please post them on their Experience League Community.
  • Adobe Audience Manager
    That team also handles a separate community outside of this one. Here's their Adobe Audience Manager 
  • Sharing feedback regarding Adobe products
    Some Adobe products use UserVoice to share feedback directly with Product Managers. Check out which products have this feature available How to use UserVoice to request new features and report bugs.
  • Adobe Digital Learning Services
    The Adobe Digital Learning Services team does not monitor this community. Please get in touch with them here.

Hope this clarifies it, as well as gives you new information in case you didn't know where to start 🙂

TOPICS
Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Experience Manager is not supported here, they have their own community: Adobe Experience League

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to show tags only available under /content/cq:tags/abc/..  in the tags field of page properties.Is ther any OOTB base path we can set to use particular namespace?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Experience Manager is not supported on this site. You need to repost your questions here:

Adobe Experience League

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I am writing a query using query builder API, which is fetching me pages of one kind, i need to export those pages via Page Exporter API after setting their wcmmode to disabled. How to do it.

Thanks in advance,

Ankita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the wrong forum.

You need to go to here:

Adobe Experience League

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I am using Page Exporter API to export the pages, while exporting pages with dynamic content, only loading screen is coming on the page.

On inspecting, i can see the data on the page, but its not coming on the page.

Thanks,

Ankita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the wrong forum.

Try here:

Adobe Experience League

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Community Help is about the forums, not a program or process
To find a forum for your program please start at Adobe Support Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I am using adobe Audience Manager.  I have trouble for getting segment data using API.
I found the API documentation for audience manager but not able to find the anwers for following question mentioned #1 and #2.  Please let me know the anwers of mentioned questions. 

Segment Folder API

I have following questions:

Is there an API in Adobe Audience Manager that given a Email Address & Mobile No will let you know, if that customer exists in the Segment ?

Is there a API to export ALL the data from within a Segment ?

Look forward to your response !

Thanks !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check the main post above, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello all, anyone knows if it is possible to take the ACE Exam in Beirut, Lebanon ? I had long chats with PSI and Adobe Customer Care, PSI said it is not available in my country, not any authorized center is present, I contacted a center in my country, they claim to be Adobe certified: etc-cc and siad that the exam costs me 200$, anyone can help me out here ? Customer Care were of no help and directed me to the forums

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines