• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What, no congratulations?

LEGEND ,
Dec 19, 2011 Dec 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree that, in the not extremely frequent occasions in which I can still answer specific product questions, I seem to be the champion in choosing poor lost souls who never find their way back to the forums. Having just reached the 1000 point mark in spite of this therefore looks to me as some sort of feat, and expected to be congratulated for it. I am disappointed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2011 Dec 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, and by the way:

Congratulations with the 1010, Claudio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jacob Bugge wrote:

Oh, and by the way:

Congratulations with the 1010, Claudio.

???? Jacob, my profile shows I am still stuck at the 1000 mark... .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jacob Bugge wrote:

Are you?

I was when I wrote my previous message. I wonder where I got the extra points...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps you answered something and the user agreed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Phillip, I did check my messages for the last 24 hours before I posted my last message, and none of them had been marked in any way. I am inclined to believe that this was the same neutrino that affected Pierre...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 22, 2011 Dec 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Claudio, my own guess here is that someone makred an answer as helpful or correct where you may have answered a week or even a month or more ago. So you shouldn't assume it's been only within the last 24 hours or so.

Additionally, moderators are able to mark answers as helpful or winning because of their fabulous superpowers. However, in that case I'm unsure if a moderator were to mark things as helpful or the winning answer if points are awarded. I suppose they could be. As a moderator, I often see posts where an answer is provided several weeks after the initial post. So this may make sense.

Anyway, just speculating out loud here from the edge since there seems to be puzzlement.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rick, blaming it on a neutrino (might even be the same all the time!) helps in keeping my one remaining neuron well deservedly at ease.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are the tinfoil hats? Who was supposed to put them in storage?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might seem as though at least some of us might foresee at least some neutrino disturbances.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jacob Bugge wrote:

It might seem as though at least some of us might foresee at least some neutrino disturbances.

Some disturbances. Could you foresee that my points would increase  to the present 1020 with still none of my recent posts marked in any way?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some disturbances. Could you foresee that my points would increase  to the present 1020 with still none of my recent posts marked in any way?

Certainly, Claudio, to the then 1020. But you are far beyond that, as we both know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And now I have gone up to 1030 points, but I know where the last 10 came from. I have got more points in this last week than in the last six months! A very good natured neutrino, I must say.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correction. Up to 1035, and I have no clue about who gave me the last 5 points. If my neutrino doesn't stop, I'll be catching up with most of you in no time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe Santa Claus is giving you points.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And half an hour past midnight over here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Claudio, see who posted #36.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are right; I thought that George Claus had given me only 10 points. But he was really playing Santa, and very nearly said so... So it's only 20 neutrino points...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 23, 2011 Dec 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And now I have 1045 points, but the last 10 are from a rare newcomer who did find his way back to the forums...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That makes 1.25 per hour or 30 per day on average since post #25, Claudio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not bad, considering that I must thank my neutrino for nearly half of those points...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 28, 2011 Dec 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

huzzah claudio!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 02, 2012 Jan 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

now that you ask for it....Felicidades Claudio!!! keep it up!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines