• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What product to make an ebook with flash and drm?

New Here ,
May 18, 2009 May 18, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've written a 110 page book that has 50 one minute flash videos to go with it. I would like to make an e-book with the flash content and sell it over the internet. I would like to put DRM security on it. Could someone suggest what adobe product I should buy to do this?

Thanks in advance,

Kidd

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're lost, Kidd.  This forum  is only to discuss how the forums themselves work.  Product questions are not answered here.

Please refer to the forum index to find your way to the Adobe Flash forum or other appropriate Adobe forums.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's kind of the problem - he doesn't know which product he wants. Neither do I, but someone who does may come along.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, he mentions "flash" in the title.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat 9 supports embedding flash movies inside of PDF documents so you might want to check that out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for pointing me towards Acrobat 9.Is this the right forum for questions about it?

I want to embed 50 one minute flash videos into a 100 page ebook and send them out over the internet...

Right now each flash minute is 7MB. Does that mean the embedded videos will total 50 x 7MB? I imagine not but as you can see, I don't have much of an idea about all this but I would sure like to know before I buy Acrobat 9.

Thanks again in advance,

Kidd in Paris

PS: Could someone also point me in the right direction where I could post questions about DRM?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

KiddinParis wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for pointing me towards Acrobat 9.Is this the right forum for questions about it?

No.  This is the wrong forum.  There are separate Acrobat forums for Mac and for Windows.

http://forums.adobe.com/community/acrobat/acrobat_macintosh

http://forums.adobe.com/community/acrobat/acrobat_windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines