what's going on now?!!

Enthusiast ,
Feb 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

id & password issue. just had to do a link with the store & coldfusion id, and now i'm not sure what's going on. but i just got in here... AHH!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

what's going on now?!!

Enthusiast ,
Feb 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

id & password issue. just had to do a link with the store & coldfusion id, and now i'm not sure what's going on. but i just got in here... AHH!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 13, 2009 0
155 Replies 155
Enthusiast ,
Feb 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hitting reload causes the logon screen to come up...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 13, 2009 0
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I got logged out, too. out of the blue.

Wouldn't let me log back in, and the "Send New Password" command set me up with one of those user names of 24 random alphanumeric user names.

Can't seem to get back in as "Phos±four dots" (The actual name attached to the Adobeforums.com forums account is "Phos....") because the system won't accept my old password.

Ditched cookies and tried again.

The intarwebs is busted, and my Adobe is broke!

:)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 13, 2009 0
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

::giggling:: but perplexed. As Sgt Schultz would say... I know nothing.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 13, 2009 0
Participant ,
Feb 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me, neither. But the same thing happened to me. Glad I remembered my password! Engineering folks might be playing with cookies, though I asked them to NOT do that on a Friday night.

John

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 13, 2009 0
Participant ,
Feb 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sheesh! I had to log in three times to get that posted. Sorry about that!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 13, 2009 0