• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What's this about Password Reset?

Mentor ,
Jun 03, 2014 Jun 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just received a Notice about a Password Reset is there anything to it? Is it Legit?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 03, 2014 Jun 03, 2014

post.user_wrote.label:

Hmm, Guess I'll have to change them. Last time I did it was one royal Pain in the ..... And had to get people at adobe to straighten it out.

Na it is pretty simple to change a password or anything in your profile.  Just do this:

1) Login at this link: <Adobe>

2) Now look for My Information from the drop-down list as shown in this picture:

2014-06-03_1812.jpg

3) It's pretty simple if you look at it seriously.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mean an email? I doubt that Adobe is still sending emails about this: Important Customer Security Announcement (Adobe Featured Blogs)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't received anything yet but you can check the headers to see

whether it is legit or not.

On the other hand, Adobe might be trying to implement a system whereby

users are required to change the password after some time but this is

just a guess from my part.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm, Guess I'll have to change them. Last time I did it was one royal Pain in the ..... And had to get people at adobe to straighten it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

post.user_wrote.label:

Na it is pretty simple to change a password or anything in your profile.  Just do this:

1) Login at this link: <Adobe>

2) Now look for My Information from the drop-down list as shown in this picture:

2014-06-03_1812.jpg

3) It's pretty simple if you look at it seriously.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got both of them changed.

Wish I had just the one I am using now But its along story how I got two. I was signed up MacroMedia  because I had bought DreamWeaver, Then Studio 8. About that time the "take over which neither Macromedia nor Adobe users wanted at the time. I ended up with two profiles. I've asked for the Macromedia Version to be killed. But they keep saying it impossible to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great now. I've reset my password and I am back to signing in every time I restart computer.

Removed all the forum cookies. And signed in again hope that cures. If not back to Same old thing we've been doing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It had been refreshing not to have to sign in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines