• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I contact a moderator to remove a post ?

Participant ,
Aug 24, 2015 Aug 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I recall that a year or so ago, the Forum Website was ungoing changes.  I provided feedback because on certain devices, there were not any options under 'Actions' yet there were on other devices.

This past week, I began a post. I decided that I wanted to edit and remove something but there is NOT that option at all.  There are not any options.

Can I have a moderator contact me please.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I deleted your two duplicate messages... please post only once

Please put the link here so a Mod may look and decide if the message needs to be deleted

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are many recent examples of duplicate and triplicate posts being generated by Jive rather than the user lately.

Adobe has logged a bug report with Jive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 25, 2015 Aug 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌here is the link to my post.

https://forums.adobe.com/inbox?objectType=2&objectID=7887643

As I stated, I only posted the images because the user who was providing feedback and advice suggested this.

In previous sessions, I was able to self edit and delete.

i Would like the two images removed.

THe replies to my post were helpfu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌John, this forum has technical issues.  If I try and backspace, to edit, I am unable.  Just now I tried to cancel because I could not edit the above post and it posted !

‌here is the link to my post.

As I stated, I only posted the images because the user who was providing feedback and advice suggested this.

i Would like the two images removed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌again I was locked from completing the above message to you.

the images are not relevant.

had I been aware that the option to delete or remove them myself, I would have posted them through Instagram or another such platform where this ability is consistent.

thanks again !!!!

oh and please delete these duplicates too.  It looks messy and like I do not know what I am doing.

by the way. I was able to backspace and edit in this email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌but only in the middle where I added !!!! After thank you.  I was not able to edit after the last word.  How odd.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

I went to the forum to reply.

I had difficulty.

The ability to backspace and edit is not functioning properly - maybe this is only on the iPad.

This meant that I had to reply several times with a continuation of my message.

Please delete all of that mess if you will. Thanks.

?Here is the link to my post.

Had I been aware that these functions were removed from under 'actions', I would have posted them with a link to instagram or another platform that I commonly use in a situation as this. These platforms allow for editing and deleting.

I would like the two images removed.

The replies to my post were helpful but the images are not necessary at all and after I posted them, there was not a response about my next questions.

Thanks again,

Regina

balance harmony green coexist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are posting a link to a message inbox, not a forum message

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only option I can find is under activity and then I see the 2 posts.  This one and the one that I would like to have the images deleted.

Are you one of the moderators ?

if not, I imagine that since you are on this sight as an MVP that you can tell me where the moderator counteracts live.

thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I am a Mod... and this is what I see when I go to your activity list

So to post a message link you would click the message you want to see, such as clicking the 2nd link

Which results in Should I change image resolution or convert to cmyk first ?

I looked at the 2 beach pictures you posted and do not see anything that is against the forum guidelines... since removing the pictures would make the message thread "read oddly" is there something about the pictures that I am not seeing that means they should be removed?

Moderators generally do not edit a message unless there is something against forum guidelines

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for replying.

The question for the post has nothing to do with the images and does not require an image if you follow the thread.

The images were posted when the responder asked for a visual of my colors and lead me to believe that this would lead him to a more detailed explanation.

That did Not happen.

I have explained this to you.

I have taken the time to explain the obstacles using this forum with an iPad.

I have also explained that in the past, there was an ability under 'ACTIONS' to modify and delete things and that had I known that this was NO longer an option, that I would never have posted them on this forum.

To further this argument, there are absolutely NO Options Under ' actions' at all.

Please remove these images because they are not relevant to the Question.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 26, 2015 Aug 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like I said on this thread, once someone replies to something you've posted, you can no longer edit or delete it. Up until that point, you may edit/delete. No glitch. Also, like I said on this thread, a moderator can edit the post. I stumbled upon you message and asked if you still would like the images removed, but you never responded, so I did not remove them.

Benjamin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 26, 2015 Aug 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Benjamin,

Thank you so much for the message and the follow up !

Yes. Please delete the images for me. I really appreciate it.

Sorry about the delayed response.

Next time, I will use your suggestion to post a link to the demo image on a platform that allows user deletion.

Again thanks,

Regina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines