Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I file a complaint?

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2010 Jan 14, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have been in contact with Adobe Tech Support since the beginning of November when I started receiving a message "licensing stopped working." I spent hours and hours calling tech support, with no solution. Often times my calls were hung up in transition. More than a few times, I was promised a call back "in ten minutes," or "in two hours," but calls were either never returned, or returned another day when I was at work (even though I told them I would not be available on that day). I tried all remedies they suggested, but they did not solve the problem. Finally they told me to send them a log file, which I did in the end of November. They said they would call me back in a few hours -- and it has been almost two months. I requested the result of log analysis a few times via Portal, but no reply. Meanwhile, I was unable to use my CS3 (I was using CS4 trial version for a while, but I was not even able to use it after performing one 'remedy' a tech support suggested). Yesterday I suddenly received a message from Adobe saying "Window 64 bit is not supported for CS3," when my OS is 32 bit.

I am extremely frustrated with this situation and would like to file a formal complaint against Adobe. I asked a tech support rep to whom I can file a complaint, but he was not able to help. Could anyone suggest where I can file a formal complaint (either to Adobe management or the third party consumer adovocate organization)? Your advice would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1st, read some of the messages at

http://forums.adobe.com/community/general/adobedotcom_feedback where some options are discussed, including several messages with an email address that seems to work

2nd, there is a Facebook page (mentioned in the link above) that sometimes gets a reply

3rd, contact the Better Business Bureau in your area

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, John!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You might want to file a Bug Report with Adobe. Give all details, so that they can replicate the problem. They DO read those, and will test.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines