• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where did my thread go?

Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I started a thread in this Forum a few days ago titled 14 Day Trial Ended After 7 Days, or something like that, and now I don't see it at all. Was it deleted? Why?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You go to the ACTIVITY page of your account to see what you've done TomHu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's still there in the top 5 discussions on this Creative Cloud forum on my screen

14 Day Trial Ended in 7 Days

Can you provide a screenshot showing us what you are (or are not) seeing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is so weird, I can't see the thread on my screen, here's a screen cap of the Adobe CC Forum:

Screen Shot 2018-10-26 at 4.50.07 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see the same in the Recent Discussions list but I'm viewing the Discussions option inside the Content tab

Adobe Creative Cloud

What do you see there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, if I click on that link in your reply, I now see what you see. This is very confusing. If I go to the Forum Home page and click on the Creative Cloud forum, I see what I posted above.

Screen Shot 2018-10-26 at 5.00.19 PM.png

Also, in my Inbox, if I click on the forum name that shows there, I'm taken to the same place as shown in the screenshot in my previous post:

Screen Shot 2018-10-26 at 5.00.54 PM.png

So where does the Creative Cloud forum actually exist that shows my 14 Day Trial thread? How would I get to it if I didn't have your link?

Also, in the Inbox, there doesn't seem to be any way to reply to someone's post in a thread, only the "original discussion." So what I do is click on the Forum name shown after the post title, find the thread, then scroll down and click on the Reply link there. I've used many forums, this one is very confusing.

Screen Shot 2018-10-26 at 5.06.53 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The screenshots you're posting are huge. Can you optimise them before posting?

There's actually an Adobe forum for dealing with questions on how to use the Adobe Forums

Forum comments

If it's any consolation, I'm no fan of the Jive software Adobe uses to power these forums either. I find it very cumbersome and unintuitive. But it's what we've got for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use "comment" to answer to someone's post.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Forum comments

If you need to find back your activity, go to your account:
ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines