• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is my original account?

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2009 Apr 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to log on using the user name I have been using for the last month but it won't let me.  I ended up with a new account using my email address how do I combine the two so I can see the discussion threads I have previously posted?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try logging in with any username or email address you may have used before. For email addys, try getting the password reset if you may have used them but don't remember what you used.

Others may have other thoughts or more experience as well...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a similar problem. I seem to have one login name at work, and a different one at home, and for the life of me I can't figure out the correct passwords to combine both into one. It doesn't help that I have also tried to change my email address, since my current addy is going inactive at the end of the month and I have signed up for a gmail one. I think that really messed up the situation. I really need to get this cleared up before the old address disappears, in case I have to access it.

Any suggestions where to go or what to try? I am known as either Sapphire Cat or L Hickle. If someone can post a contact address to fix this, I can send them both email addresses in question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say, "in the last month" are you talking about the preview forums that were running at adobeforums.adobe.com? The Macromedia Forums at adobe.com/webforums/cfusion... or the Adobe User to User Forums at adobeforums.com?

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2009 Apr 09, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The forum that you get emails sent to you from with this address

adobe.premierepro.cs4@adobeforums.com

I did try requesting the password even though I already knew the password and that didn't work either.  It ended up having me create a new account with the same email address that I used for the other.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines