Where is Premier, or Premier Elements?

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2009 Mar 18, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Preview of the new forum does not show Adobe Premiere or Premiere Elements. Is this just an oversight on the demo, hopefully?

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't taken a full look, but it would not surprise me at all if some number of forums were not migrated to the test area

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not the complete forums. Just an overview on how they are going to look and feel.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think its a full listing. Just enough whet your appetite. :)

Instead I thing its making everyone sick to their stomach. :(

It does take up to much room. And the space for avatars is way to big. They should only be about half the space given.

They need to look at some groups that use Avatars on phpBB system

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the new forum, select "Premiere" from the forum home page drop down box. It troubles me that people are finding that difficult - maybe it needs to be made clearer.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think they are seeing the big icons and names spelled out on the page and not noticing that there is a drop down to check.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup. Having a selection of products, not all, under each main bar does rather confuse things, and will lead to people reading uncertain futures into unmentioned products.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>I think they are seeing the big icons and names spelled out on the page and not noticing that there is a drop down to check.

Admittedly, it happened to me the first couple of times. I didn't notice the dropdowns further down the page. And when I did, I at first thought they were just saving the space for something. They don't look like dropdown menus.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>It troubles me that people are finding that difficult

took me 5 minutes to find "Login/Register". that's about 4 minutes 40 seconds too long.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once the new forum is actually operating, I will go to each of the support forums I read, for the products I use, and add a direct bookmark for each one

I am not going to go to some start page each time and then select

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think quite a few people do that already.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2009 Mar 19, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm hoping when they have the switch over, they automatically bring our subscriptions over.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Forums: http://adobeforums.adobe.com/community/premiere
Premiere Elements is a subforum of that at http://adobeforums.adobe.com/community/premiere/premiere_elements

Email susbcriptions will NOT carry over.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've made a snap shot of my group subscriptions. I'm hoping they will still have the email notifications.

And I'm hoping that they end up showing only the last five or 10 replies plus original question like in the webxx forums now.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines