• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Who hosts the Adobe Forum?

Enthusiast ,
Aug 03, 2019 Aug 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently read a post in a GetSatisfaction sponsored forum that said they host the Adobe forums.

It was a discussion about the Spam we were receiving in TechSmith's forums hosted by GetSatisfaction

I don't see anything contained in the Adobe forums I visit. That resemble the TechSmith forums. When I looked up their listed customers, Adobe wasn't one of them

Adobe controls Spam issues very good and TechSmith's forums are a disaster at time.

That's why I'm wondering who if anyone other than Adobe host these forums.

Thank for any responses in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 08, 2019 Aug 08, 2019

Adobe uses a number of separate platforms for Customer Care. It's down to each product management team as to where they want to be, and yes it's confusing!

forums.adobe.com runs on software and networks rented from Jive, and is the primary "user to user" discussion site. Staff get involved but only in a peripheral sense and this is not an official bug reporting route. All of the currently-supported applications have a space on these forums. Historically the Experience/Marketing Cloud stuff lived

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 03, 2019 Aug 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 08, 2019 Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe uses a number of separate platforms for Customer Care. It's down to each product management team as to where they want to be, and yes it's confusing!

forums.adobe.com runs on software and networks rented from Jive, and is the primary "user to user" discussion site. Staff get involved but only in a peripheral sense and this is not an official bug reporting route. All of the currently-supported applications have a space on these forums. Historically the Experience/Marketing Cloud stuff lived on a separate Adobe-hosted platform but it was moved here.

Because of the limitations of Jive (such as making it really cumbersome to vote for ideas) some apps, notably the video suite, have public feedback/bug systems on UserVoice

A few others (e.g. Photoshop) have chosen to use GetSatisfaction

Then there is the Wishform, which claims to be the only official way to report bugs - but submissions vanish into the corporate network so you never see the results, or what others have suggested.

And finally, Adobe corporate and many of the popular retail apps have pages on social media platforms; again this is a marketing exercise and not designed for official one-to-one assistance or bug reporting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2019 Aug 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

John T Smith

Thanks for this helpfull information. it was really very helpful for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines