Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Who is vivian100?

Jun 24, 2009 Jun 24, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and has anyone else got a private message from this person?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buko. wrote:

and has anyone else got a private message from this person?

Nope... not me at least. Must be your scintillating charm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd hold out for vivian200 though.  I hear she's got a better interface and an improved lens flare tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like you're not the only one though... your spam thread suddenly has a plethora of Vivian100s... looks like i lack your scintillation Oh well, as Jesseham says.... Vivian200 may just be the way to go!!! Vivian... are you there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JayJhabrix wrote:

Looks like you're not the only one though... your spam thread suddenly has a plethora of Vivian100s... looks like i lack your scintillation Oh well, as Jesseham says.... Vivian200 may just be the way to go!!! Vivian... are you there?

and I thought she contacted me for my Knowledge of Photoshop and ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buko. wrote:

and I thought she contacted me for my Knowledge of Photoshop and ID.

That's what i thought... 'till i realised she was being so indiscriminate My sympathies and solicitude...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

here is the private message I got

Hello,
I am very happy going through your page,i have to come to establish a contact with you in other to know more things more better and as to enable us dialogue very well,i knows it may be a bit more supprise to you,but all the same i will like you to hold your peace once i have your reply i will be able to give you more details of myself in the next mail,have a nice time.
Contact me at (removed)
Vivian

vivian100

• Last Logged In:Jun 24, 2009 9:14 AM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That seems to be the, more or less, universal message...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Women tease alot........

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Women tease a lot. Two words.

Grammar correction team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 25, 2009 Jun 25, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had vivian100 over last night.  We had a really great time.  This morning she is gone.  So is my wallet, TV, car and computer.  I don't think there is any connection as she seemed very nice and said she liked me a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LOL @ Qphoto!

Hi Q! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Hopper,

Top of the morning to ya...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Vivian will allot your property to E-bay.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum PM spam/scam is going on in many forums; at least two I know that a great number of members received similar messages from one "victoria", with a Yahoo contact address. (Posted from an IP address in Senegal.)

P.S. contacted Yahoo concerning the scam and the Yahoo contact address. "Unfortunately" they cannot act until I send them the Internet headers. I tried to explain that forum PMs do not have Internet headers. They replied that they need them an anyway, or the cannot act...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kath-H wrote:

Yes,

Version number please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines