• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why do I have to log in every day?

Enthusiast ,
Mar 13, 2009 Mar 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been a recent PITA that I've had to log in every time I visit the forum, whereas before I could load the forum from my bookmark and I would already be logged in. Is this one of the new forum "improvements?"

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you found your way to this forum discussion area, you might have taken the time to look at the other subjects

http://www.adobeforums.com/webx?128@@.59b7f998

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That would be a good idea because then Peter will be able to see that the nightmare has only just begun!

[Incidentally, Peter K is another frequent, and highly valued, Helper in the Forums.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I saw that topic. I didn't have time to wade through all the replies, but it seemed that some people were still having problems by the end of it. I was hoping someone would give me a one-size-fits-most solution. It's not as huge a problem as what I'm fearing the formatting may turn out to be, but it is just another annoyance that seems totally unnecessary if it's something that's in Adobe's control.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The one size solution is this forum is going away (sometime in April, according to the FAQ's) and the new forum should take care of the problem with cookies

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cookie are often the solution, especially chocolate chip ones with a nice cold glass of milk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cold milk is good... I like Peanut Butter cookies... as long as the peanuts didn't come from that company under investigation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
oh man! Do-Si-Dos girl scout cookies! :)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines