• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why Do We Even Bother?

LEGEND ,
Nov 19, 2013 Nov 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, Adobe Forums must have been devised by the crack team, that did Obama-care. We have log-in issues, and then, when trying to help others, we get this:

Adobe_screen.png

Not sure why I try to spend my time. The above is continuous with Adobe Premiere Pro.

Hunt

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2013 Nov 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>log-in issues

I don't know about today (just sat down with my morning coffee) but yesterday I was logged out every 15-20 minutes, sometimes when going from one sub-forum to another in the Premiere section

I have actually given up on Jive/Adobe EVER having a site that works properly, and just keep clicking the login link as needed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a presumption by forum owners that everybody logging here is a hacker or a pirate and so his or her life should be made a hell!!!

I have stopped logging in here because I never could. Using e-mail is the best method to post on these forums. Of course not everybody can dp it unless they have been around on these forums before.

By the way, there is absolutely no need to be here unless you are looking for something specific otherwise Google is the best way to find info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have actually given up on Jive/Adobe EVER having a site that works properly, and just keep clicking the login link as needed

Same here John.

I have never seen the Adobe Jive forum login so dysfunctional. It's really testing my patience.

The Sign In/Sign Out procedure kicks in randomly at the most inopportune moments regardless of browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 21, 2013 Nov 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

John,

My observations, exactly.

Though I have not gotten the above, attached error screen in 1.5 days now (got it constantly, when posted), I anticipate that it, or a "replacement," will surface, any day now.

Appreciated,

Hunt - frustrated in Phoenix

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines