why do you consistently fail to upload a small (89k) jpeg picture to my profile at your website?

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

​why do you consistently fail to upload a small (89k) jpeg picture to my profile at your website?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

why do you consistently fail to upload a small (89k) jpeg picture to my profile at your website?

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

​why do you consistently fail to upload a small (89k) jpeg picture to my profile at your website?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 05, 2015 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What error message do you see?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 05, 2015 0
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Upload failed, please try again"!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 06, 2015 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked both the links below and do not find a profile picture size description, so my only suggestion is to use a smaller picture

User Manual for the Adobe Community (the forums) https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-4714

-or http://docs.jivesoftware.com/jive/7.0/community_user/index.jsp

Also, be sure the picture is RGB, not CMYK

You might also click this pre-populated Google link to read about profile picture size

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 06, 2015 0