Highlighted

Why doesn't avatar show up in postings?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My avatar pic was aproved by the Forum over a week ago, and although it shows up on my profile, it doesn't show up on the thumbnail next to my postings. I would think once it is approved its appearance next to posts would be automatic.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why doesn't avatar show up in postings?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My avatar pic was aproved by the Forum over a week ago, and although it shows up on my profile, it doesn't show up on the thumbnail next to my postings. I would think once it is approved its appearance next to posts would be automatic.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 15, 2012 0
LEGEND ,
Dec 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are two places, that avatars can be used - the Profile page, and then with posting. Did you set the image in both places?

Good luck,

Hunt

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 15, 2012 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, I didn't realize there were two places. Not sure where to find the setting for postings, but will hunt around. Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 17, 2012 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you really mean to use "giving the finger" (even if aimed down and to the left) as your avatar?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 17, 2012 0
LEGEND ,
Dec 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do have an avatar uploaded (and approved), but it isn't selected.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 15, 2012 1