• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is it SOOO difficult to do business with Adobe?

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2013 Sep 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, So I was a subscriber to the e-learning suite.

I got an email saying it was being discontinued.

I supposed this was Ok, there was an upgrade was to the creative cloud and I got to keep my Captivate because I got a free year..

Then I got an email from Adobe saying that they were sorry I had chosen to discontinue my subscription to the E-Learning Suite. A little checking and it seems that the e-learning suite still exists.

So I have just spent 20 minutes looking for a telephone number to talk to someone (why, I am not sure. Every previous telephone call to Adobe has wasted 4-6 hours and gone no where.)

So my question is this - does the Adobe e-Learning suite still exist? Can I resubscribe? Is the new marketing plan for the Creative Cloud simply to poach customers from other divisions of Adobe?

Sadly, I do not expect a coherent answer. Welcome to my world of diminished expectations.

Richard

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 20, 2013 Sep 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may receive a coherent answer in here:

http://forums.adobe.com/community/elearning

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines