• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why is the Adobe web site so bad and hard to navigate?

Participant ,
Apr 20, 2013 Apr 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure this is the right place for this, but . . .

I was just looking at the Abobe home page, trying to see what Photoshop products are available. I click on the Products > Photoshop links in the top menu bar, but this only brings me to successive screens where I can't ever seem to find a list of PS programs and products.

First, I'm sent to a page that on top has me either going to PS or LR.

If I click on the PS option, it brings me to a page about the creative cloud--not anything about PS???

After I had gone back to the first page with PS/LR options a number of times, I finally figured out that I could scroll down on the page to see a list of PS and LR products, but that is not at all intuitive.

When I finally get to a products page, it's really hard to get information about the product features, since Adobe seems intent on 'oh wowing' me, instead of giving me useful information.

This is very confusing. It seems Adobe is sacrficing substance for a bunch of hype--and seems more concerned with offering buying options instead of information about the products--which in turn makes me suspect about their products in general.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 20, 2013 Apr 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The trick is to go do this:

1) go to http://www.adobe.com

2) At the top in the menu bar look for: Products (this is the first item in the Menu bar;

Adobe_Website_Menu.PNG

3) When you click on it, you will get a list of "Top Destination"

Top_Destinations.PNG

4) In this list, Photoshop is listed as a special item because of its popularity;

5) Click on it and you will get this:

http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshopfamily.html?promoid=JOLIW

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines