• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why when I export my project to Quicktime are two of my scenes BLUE?

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2011 Jul 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am completing a short animated film. The film has been complied in Premiere CS5 as a series of Quicktimes. The film is four minutes. It looks fine in Premiere, but when I export it two of the scenes are now only in shades of blue. I moved the scenes to a different part of the drive (they looked fine) and re-imported them. Still the same blue when exported. Does anyone know why this is happening? I have a screening tomorrow and am in a panic. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a Telltale sign that the scenes you have inserted have been encoded previously with some type of Digital Rights Management encoding.

If you use such a video clip will look like TV that uses the old color CRT screen where the red and green guns are severely weak.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I made all these scenes myself in Aftereffects. I have exported them before without a problem. Where would I look to see if I had by mistake added some encoding? Can that even be done in Aftereffects?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

You should consider asking the question in the Premiere forum and not the forum used to discuss forum operations.

Click here to visit the Premiere forum

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines