• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows 7 Comments

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2010 Mar 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting ready to purchase a new developer box.  I use a number of different applications, Flash CS4, Photoshop CS3, Lightroom 2, Dream Weaver and Firefox 8, plus a number of plug-ing and other applications.  Does anyone have personal experience in installing these programs on a Windows 7 box.  I'ver read the Adobe Windows 7 information but looking for some personal experience.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not exactly sure where you would ask this, but this is for comments operation of the actual forums. Its like you your talking about one of the CS Packages, and it would be most likely in Section of PC's.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Phillip

I know, I looked through all the forums and really couldn't find one that had a broad reach.  I'll try the individual appls section.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your question is quite broad. I understand your confusion, as I would be in the same exact boat. As this forum is for discussing, well the Adobe Fora, it is not the place. After determining that, I'd look to the various suites, or to some of the major products, within those suites. With the suites, things get very clouded. Back when Adobe did Production Studio, there was a separate forum for that, but most questions actually belonged in the individual product fora, and if one posted to the suite forum, they likely got no traffic. That particular suite forum was done away with, and I can understand why.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines