Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wrong Typeface file sent to me by Adobe

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2013 Sep 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I purchased ITC Avant Guarde STD - DEMI typeface. Adobe has the wrong typeface linked to the file you purchase from them. As you can see from the screenshot, the file is titled "...DEMI, but you recieve the wrong file "...BK" or Book. Ughhhh!

So I explained to Adobe that I really need the font to finish a project, and they said someone would get back to me within 3 days.... Ugghhhh!

The also said I should try to repurchase the font to see if that fixed it...NO it didn't ughhhh!

Now my issue still hasn't been resolved and I have to wait 5-7 business days to get a refund for the second purchase...Ughhhh!

So I was on the phone with reps for three hours and escalted it all the way to whever their top is and they said they have no contact with the "FONT" team. All they could do was send them an email. 

So essentially Adobe is selling the wrong product and I've missed deadlines because I am only allowed a small budget for fonts and can't increase it.

There are so many font companies out there and I thought going to a company that I thought was reputable, I'd have no issues, but no...Adobe sucks too.

9-3-2013 3-48-36 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 04, 2013 Sep 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This forum is only to discuss how the forums operate, not products and not sales

Adobe contact information - http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Next link has a "Chat Now" button near the bottom

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-deactivation-products.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines