• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

You guys should lighten up

People's Champ ,
Sep 14, 2013 Sep 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everyone should not take themselves so seriously.

I'm just sayin'...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Sep 15, 2013 Sep 15, 2013

While I agree that the regular Forums should not  be reduced down to Comedy Central  Or " Late night" with Craig Ferguson. I do think that the forums could lighten up some. We don't need to act as though we writing College disertation or trying to use a scapel on someone brain in an operating room.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 14, 2013 Sep 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to show how witty you are, you can go to the Lounge (with my apologies to those who use the Lounge wisely).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Sep 15, 2013 Sep 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While I agree that the regular Forums should not  be reduced down to Comedy Central  Or " Late night" with Craig Ferguson. I do think that the forums could lighten up some. We don't need to act as though we writing College disertation or trying to use a scapel on someone brain in an operating room.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 15, 2013 Sep 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Phillip, you know that I don't because we have shared some laughs in the past. It's only that I don't think that ridiculizing other people is humorous. For example, critizising John T Smith because he redirects people to the right forums, or me because I report spam messages is childish and unnecessarily offensive. It's not the only thing we do in these forums, and somebody has to do the dirty job. If our good joe bloe isn't willing to do it, he might as well keep quiet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Sep 16, 2013 Sep 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think your right to report spam, heck To do it myself.

And as For John I think he more right to simply move the question to proper forum rather than as some do. Thisis the wrong forum look it up or equivalent.  I too don't believe making fun of someone for the sake of making fun.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Phillip, John T is just an ordinary member like you and me, with no powers to move threads to other forums. I understand why you don't report spam messages, but I have never read a message from you ridiculizing those who do. Another person seems to think it's funny doing it every couple of days. Perhaps he wants John T and me to stop doing what we do? I ask because he shows no signs of his doing what we do in a better way. Just spitting venom, if you ask me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't report spam in the spam thread is by the time I see it a half dozen others  already done so and receive reply that has already been taken care of or your doing it wrong.  Usually If I run across it I click on the abuse  link in the side panel. I try not to criticize anyone I Criticize from time to time Jive and the practices of Adobe the company. But never individuals.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines